There is nothing else you need to do or add in. It’s all done and ready to go. You get:
- Your own personally branded website
- Automated emails
- All the templates
- Registration pages
- Hosting for your website
- The technology, systems and software
- A team of experts to help and support you along the way.
Many of us have experienced what it’s like to try and plug-in different types of software to various different platforms. It can be very time consuming and frustrating which is why we’ve built in everything you need.
We aim to have everything set up for you within two working days. For example, if you sign up on a Monday, we’ll have it ready for you on the Wednesday. This gives us time to set up your account, personally brand everything and organise the coaching session with you.
You don’t have to worry, in fact that’s one of the main reasons we have built the system, so all the techy stuff is done!
You don’t need to register a domain name, build a website, find and plug-in different types of software, write code, or design anything. It’s all battle tested and ready to go to work for you, so all you have to focus on is growing your business and helping your community to achieve their goals.
We have some suggested guidelines. These are $49 for a 4-week challenge, $79 for an 8-week challenge and $99 for a 12-week challenge, but it’s entirely up to you and you can charge whatever you like. You can also add this in into any packages that you may currently be providing, as a way of increasing motivation, accountability and support.
Absolutely, in fact we pride ourselves on our level of support, starting from the one-hour coaching call we provide when you sign up. We also have numerous help videos to watch and email support whenever you need it. This level of care will ensure you understand the important area of:
- How to most effectively use your health challenge software
- How to market your health challenges to your community
- How to run your challenges once started
- How to customise your challenges
- How to engage your community
- What email templates to use
- How to structure your prices specific to your business.
There are so many ways to get your challenges out to your target market, including:
- Current clients, members
- Email list or database of past clients and members
- Friends and family
- Social media networks
- Bring a friend campaigns
- Themed challenges to attract your target demographic, like pregnancy, surfing or diabetes
- Paid advertising
- Two for one promotions
- As part of a membership for those people wanting the next level in service quality
- As part of a package deal you are offering i.e., a buy a 10-pack of personal training sessions and get a health challenge for free
- Posters (we’ve created these for you to print off)
- Returning players – once you’ve run a few challenges, you will start to get repeat customers. Over time, your database will grow organically and every time you start a new challenge, more and more of your community will join up.