There is nothing else you need to do or add-in. It’s all done and ready to go. You get:
- Your own personally branded website
- Automated emails
- All the templates
- Registration pages
- Hosting for your website
- The technology, systems and software
- A team of experts to help and support you along the way.
Many of us have experienced what it’s like to try and plug in different types of software to various different platforms and it can be very time consuming and frustrating which is why we’ve built in everything you need.
We aim to have everything set-up for you within two working days for example if you sign-up on a Monday, we’ll have it ready for you for the Wednesday. This gives us time to set-up your account, personally brand everything and organise the coaching session with you.
You don’t have to worry, in fact that’s one of the main reasons we have built the system, so all the techy stuff ‘s done!
You don’t need to register a domain name, build a website, find and plugin different types of software, write code, or design anything, it’s all battle tested and ready to go to work for you, so all you have to focus on is growing your business and helping your community to achieve incredible results.
We have some guidelines that we suggest starting out with, these are $49 for a 4-week challenge, $79 for a 8-week challenge and $99 for a 12-week challenge, but Sheldon, it’s entirely up to you and you can charge what-ever you like. You can also add this in into any packages that you may currently be providing as a way of increasing motivation, accountability and support.
Absolutely, in fact we pride ourselves on our level of support, starting from the 1-hour coaching call we provide when you sign-up. We also have numerous help videos to watch and email support when-ever you need it. This level of care will ensure you understand:
- How to most effectively use your health challenge software
- How to market your health challenges to your community
- How to run your challenges once started
- How to customise your challenges
- How to engage your community
- What email templates to use
- How to structure your prices specific to your business
There are so many ways to get your challenges out to your target market including:
- Current clients, members
- Email list or data base of past clients and members
- Friends and family
- Social media networks
- Bring a friend campaigns
- Themed challenges to attract your target demographic like pregnancy, surfing or diabetes
- Paid advertising
- 2 for 1 promotions
- As part of a membership for those people wanting the next level in service quality
- As part of package deal you are offering i.e., a buy a 10 pack of personal training sessions and get a health challenge for free
- Posters (that we’ve created for you in your admin to print off)
- Returning players – once you’ve run your first challenge you will start to get repeat customers, and after you’ve run a few challenges your database starts to grow organically to the point where every time you start a challenge more and more of you community join up.